Friday, July 27, 2012

Mess maker

mess maker, make me a mess.  I know I will miss this one day, but today is not that day.  We are at that stage.  The one where they do pretty much everything you wish they wouldn't.  If she goes missing for two minutes I know I am in big trouble.  My bottom cupboards get unloaded at least twice a day (I REFUSE to put those lock things on them, I hate those!)  Toilet paper is often trailing out of the bathroom and no matter how many times a day I sweep the floor she always finds something to put in her mouth.  I just keep telling myself that she is going to have one heck of an immune system, ha.  A few times a day I sentence her to her high chair so I can have a few minutes.  She always uses her time wisely, making as much of a mess as she can muster.  Good thing I am partial to her smile.








0 comments:

Post a Comment