Monday, July 2, 2012

I'm lazy...

So remember how I said my sewing closet looked horrible but I was going to have it all spiffy in no time?  That was a big fat lie.  It's still in the exact same state it was all those days ago.  There are also giant piles of laundry that need to be folded.  If I got going I could have everything done in no time.  But really, I would rather sit at the computer or in front of the swamp cooler and do nothing.  Ben has a few days off this week so maybe he can help me get motivated, or maybe he will just take us away so we don't have to look at it.  We are trying to think of something fun to go do with our kiddo's, any suggestions?  Ben hates the pool, and I don't want to go somewhere and bake.  Hopefully we can find something we can agree on. Oh well, hope you all have a great 4th of July!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment