Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy Birthday

This handsome man is 30 years old today.


I am having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that we are both 30 this year.  Good thing Ben is first :) I get two months to tell him how old he is, hehe.  
Ever since we started dating we have called each other Punk.  Not Honey or Sweetie, just Punk.  Sometimes Ty will even call one of us that if we are not responding to Momma or Daddy.  People look at us funny sometimes when we holler "Puuuunk", down an isle to get the others attention.  I don't know where it came from, it just seemed to fit.  It still seems to fit.  Anyways, you can't imagine what a good man this Punk is.  Anyone who really knows him, know that.  He told me once that he doesn't think all couples are meant to be together, but he knows we are.  That neither of us could make it being married to anyone else.  Punk, you are my dream come true, you treat me better than I deserve and I love you so very much.  You are totally right, I could never love anyone the way I love you, and no one could ever love me back like you do. I love and appreciated everything you do for me, our family, parents, siblings, friends and sometimes, complete strangers.  You are the most amazing person I have ever met and it's a privilege to be your best friend, and wife.  Happy Birthday Old Man :)  

0 comments:

Post a Comment