Thursday, May 17, 2012

Embarrassing

Today I have a quilt ready to go to the quilters.



This is big news for me.  The last quilt I had quilted was before Christmas.  I am embarrassed to even call myself a quilter. It's not that I don't have plenty to send out, it's just that I can't afford it.  It can't be because I'm addicted to buying fabric. (I can't believe I am really going to post this next picture.)


Embarrassing, it's the only word for it.  I think I may need some professional help. These are only two shelves too, it's possible it is even worse. It might give you comfort to know that the rest of my house does not look like this. I am not a hoarder, please do not call to put me on the show. In fact I even mopped today, which I can't decide if that should be something I'm proud of or not, our floor was nasty, it was also.... you guessed it, embarrassing. I give credit to a one year old that feels the need to clean her tray when she is done eating, by throwing everything on the floor.  And also a four year old that frequently misses his mouth. 

Even though all of this seems to be more than enough embarrassment for one day, there is one more thing.  Maybe the most embarrassing of all.  I did an entire Mothers Day post without any pictures of those one people, the ones who made me a Mom. SUPER Embarrassing. In my defense, have you ever tried to get a picture of a one year old and a four year old together?  Well if you have and succeded then good for you, I am still trying to figure it out, obviously.




Trust me Ty, it was just as painful for me :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment