Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Quilt Bee Tuesday

Today was the second meeting of the new Payson Quilt Guild.  We haven't officially named it that yet, but for now thats what we are calling it.  There were not as many of us today, but hopefully we will keep growing.  It is the last Tuesday of every month from 10am to 2pm at the Peteeneet Museum, so please, come join us if you can.  It is so fun to go sew and chat.  Such a good little out for me.  Hopefully I will also get better at taking more pictures, I almost forgot today, luckily I got a few before I left.  This quilt will get done someday I am sure, just don't make me commit to a date.  I received the kit for my birthday in September from my amazing quilting mother in law.  It is so dang cute all made up, hopefully I will get there someday.  For now it's just a little at a time.




Then I will sew four together to look something like this....


Then someday after that I will put all the blocks together and make a quilt, it will be so cute!  I can't wait.  I am sure it will be cold and snowy by the time it's ready to snuggle under, but thats ok,
it will make me hungry for spring again. 

I also can't resist posting a few pics of my big man on his bike last night, it was so so so beautiful outside.  One of those nights that I have to pinch myself to make sure I am not dreaming.



All of these pictures are straight out of my camera, I didn't photoshop them at all!
Oh yeah, and Ally had a good time too.


Hope you are loving the sunshine as much as we are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment