Monday, September 17, 2012

Floating Around

One night last week Ty, Ally and I went for a walk.  As luck would have it I brought my camera along, which, as you know, hasn't been the case lately. Five minutes in this appeared out of nowhere.









I have tried for a week not to read into it.  But honestly, I want to, and why shouldn't I? The second I saw it there was no doubt in my mind why that little green balloon floated right to us, to me.  It was unexpected and out of the blue, just like the person who sent it.  I am pretty sure he broke a lot of rules in heaven just to say Hi to me, to let me know that he misses us too. That even though he isn't physically holding my hand, he is still here with me, and not just to hunt a deer (although I'm sure that is earning me some extra love). Ty just thought it was cool, he didn't recognize the amazing spirit around us, or realize what a gift that little old balloon really was, but I did. Isn't it funny how something as simple as this can mean so much. Maybe it was Chad, maybe it wasn't, but the thought that our loved ones that have passed on are floating around gives me comfort.  I can't wait to see them again, to hug them and hear their laughter.  But until then this will do, I can carry on another day, because life is still beautiful, and I'm not about to let it just float on by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment