Monday, September 24, 2012

Eyes, Ears, Mouth and Nose

The other day we were outside working on a little project.  Ally couldn't / wouldn't, keep her little hands off of it.  So in the stroller she went.  I took my camera out to take pictures of our project, but it ended up in an Ally photo shoot.  Every time the camera is out she yells CHEESE until I take her picture.  She looks like an orphan, but I just couldn't resist, I am really sorry about all the crusty boogers, I really do wipe my kids noses, occasionally.


Cheese!


Ally where is your nose?


Where is your hair?


Wheres your eyes?


How about your teeth?


Wheres your ear?


I always ask where her toes are and she points to her nose.  So now we ask about her shoes.  She is all about shoes, she must be my child :)  I was hoping to have bright and shiny pictures of my awesome project, but it's not done yet, surprise.  Maybe this week? it's getting closer.  Here is a sneak peek.


Any guesses?

0 comments:

Post a Comment