Friday, November 16, 2012

In Progress

I have been sewing a lot this week, Yay!  I have a couple things that need finishing ASAP.  I have this one friend, who I have known my ENTIRE life, no lie.  We grew up together in the same cul-de-sac.  She is an only child just like me, which means we are sisters, just with different DNA.   Even though we don't talk often I think about the girl everyday. And it never matters how long it's been since our last chat we always pick up right where we left off.  We have literally been through thick and thin together, trust me. Lets not talk about how long ago this was, I am getting OLD...


Anyways, this amazing and gorgeous girl is getting married in a few weeks.  Since she is a quilter herself I asked her to choose a pattern and fabric that she liked and let me know.  She did well, just like I knew she would.  And so her wedding quilt is almost done.  But it hasn't been without some help.  Sorry Bri, you know how organized I am, I had good intentions, but there was no way I was going to get it done with everything else going on this Fall.  So Cindy, my other amazing and adorable friend climbed aboard my sinking ship and bailed me out.  I would not survive without my friends, I am so grateful for them.  Anyways, I realize I am rambling, as usual, sorry....



Every year I make a Christmas Quilt and give it to the Hospital in our town and they sell raffle tickets to raise money for Sub for Santa.  It's also in progress.


I have also been working on a few toss pillows for my bed, So far I have these two, only three more to go.


I guess by now it's obvious that I can't just start something and finish it before going on to the next thing.  Yeah, it's an issue, maybe it will be a New Year's Resolution, which means I still have six weeks to start a few more projects :) Stay tuned, I plan on getting a few of these wrapped up this weekend, wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment