Saturday, November 10, 2012

Back to Normal

Or Ty's version of normal anyways.  He thinks we need to make cookies every other day.  I agree, but my waist line does not.  Every once in a while I cave, who could resist this little man?



 This sweet little lady had a napper while we measured and mixed, but as soon as the delicious smell of cookies filled the air her eyes batted open and she insisted on sitting at the counter with Ty.





This is the reason we don't make cookies everyday, because as I take her picture and giggle at how funny she looks with her mouth stuffed full of cookie, I realize that I look the same on the other side of the camera. Between that and the lovely post nap hair, she doesn't stand a chance, poor girl is her Mama through and through.

0 comments:

Post a Comment