Thursday, November 8, 2012

Aimlessly

Last week I dropped Ty at Preschool and Ally and I headed to the post office to drop a few things in the mail.  I stopped to turn back onto the road and all of a sudden my car was being showered with golden leaves falling off the small tree next to us.  I sat there for a few minutes, just staring at them and putting way to much thought into it.  It was overcast and windy, and my mood was a little melancholy.   I finally turned and headed up the road towards home.  I looked in the rear view mirror and Miss Ally was fast asleep.  My car was warm and the perfect CD was playing that matched my mood and the weather.  So I parked in my driveway and ran inside just long enough to grab my camera.  I had convinced myself that it was a perfect afternoon to waste driving around aimlessly looking for cool photo ops.  I felt a little dumb as I passed Ben on the road.  "He would think I am super dramatic right now," I thought to myself,  but oh well, I knew he would be proud of me for playing with my camera.








 It was just what I needed, When it was time to get Ty I was refreshed and had snapped out of my sulky mood.  I am so grateful to live in such a gorgeous place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment