Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sew far, Sew good.

This week has been crazy!  But the quilts have been delivered and hung, and they are ready! The Quilt show looks better than ever!  Maybe it's just because I have been involved that I am so into it this year, OK that's definitely why.  But seriously, it looks amazing, so many talented people.  I have an even bigger list of stuff I want to make now too.  Hopefully one of these days I will remember to take my camera and snap a few photos.  If you are in the area and have time you should definitely stop in and check it out.

Since I cannot post without pictures, I will show you my latest adventure.  It's a block exchange.  You make several of the same block, one for each person participating, (for us it was 13) and then you keep one and mail the rest on.  So far I have these four, I'm pretty excited about it.




Sorry my pictures are so bad, I don't have the energy to try and make them good tonight.  Tomorrow my friend Cindy and I are going Shop Hopping, so much fun, I can't even wait!  Maybe I will take my little camera along and see if I can get a few pics along the way.

1 comments:

Haven said...

So cute!! I have more for you too! I brought some over the other night and gave them to Ty to give you...he said you weren't home...Did you get those???

Post a Comment