Friday, May 17, 2013

Preschool Graduation

Ty finally graduated from preschool last night.  As in graduated and will not repeat preschool again.  Two years is plenty.... I hope....







Ty was seriously the biggest ham on the stage.  It was so funny.  He made everyone laugh and laugh.  And that was just fine with him, cause Ty really loves to make people laugh and smile.  Ally she was less enthusiastic about the whole thing.  Miss Kelci, you are the bestest preschool teacher in the whole wide world, and don't think for one minute that you were the only one who shed a few tears when our super senior graduated.  So I guess now it's onto kindergarten for our little man.  I am so proud of him, and a little sad that he has to grow up, but I am told there is no other choice.  He has however assured me that he will live with me forever.  I am just making a note of it here so that I can show him in thirteen or so years......

Now, onto summer, oh yeah baby!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment