Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Love Day

I just couldn't let this day pass by without a cute picture of my little Valentines.




But of course, it's my sweetheart that is my true Valentine.  I LOVE YOU, so much Punk.  Will you always Be Mine??? (Expect a manly one arm hug and yep for an answer, he is really mushy on Holidays that deal with love, oh and in his head he will also say I can't believe you made me wear that blue shirt for family pictures, I hate it so much that I will keep it in my closet forever and never wear it again just so I never forget to remind you.  But then after the kids are asleep tonight he will snuggle with me on the couch and we will eat ice cream, watch TV, chat, laugh, and just be us. Us is my favorite thing in the whole world.


Happy Valentines Day!

2 comments:

lori said...

Love those pictures of your littles!! Happy month of love to you all! (I am so in love with the fact that you'll be Lucy's activity days leader! Completely beside myself with joy. Just FYI :)

Lara said...

Cute pictures and cute kids! I wish I had your talent. Happy Valentines! : )

Post a Comment